In the weeks following I got all of the information and realized I had to wait a year to take her name through the temple. On the one year mark of the day she passed I took her name through the temple. It was just me, I wanted to be alone and take in all of the feelings. During the washing and anointing I could not stop tearing up. The ladies did not help, the first one knew it was my grandma, so each after would be so sweet and caring. It was so touching. I knew my grandma was there with me. After I walked to the chapel where we would start the endowment session. I had a complete moment of deja vu. Walking around in the hall, it felt like I was right back to my dream where I was giving my grandma a tour of the temple. I knew for a fact that she was with me that day. I knew we were making my dream a reality and I knew she was so happy that I was fulfilling her wish. It was the most beautiful moment I have ever had in the temple. I know the veil is very thin, I know she was there.
After my Uncle Randy passed away, and then my dad. Rhett and I took all of their names with the help of my friends and we sealed my Grandma Faye with my Grandpa George Townsend, along with their three kids Gary (my dad), Randy, and Steven. It was such a special moment. My sweet grandma had her husband and her three sons sealed to her for all eternity.

No comments:
Post a Comment