I loved that we got to celebrate Rhett. He does so much for all of us all of the time. He really is the perfect husband and father. He caters his work hours to spend as much time as possible with our family. Since I can remember he gets up every school day and makes the kids a hot breakfast. A nice hot breakfast like breakfast burritos or sandwiches with sausage, scrambled eggs, loaded pancakes, camel eye, you name it. When he comes home from work he never sits. He is right in the kitchen helping me with dinner or doing some odd job around the house or helping the kids with homework. He helps until the last dish is put away and I'm done with my stuff then he'll sit and relax. This behavior is not once in awhile but everyday. Unless he is out of town, then, as you can imagine he is missed by all of us. He gives everything he has to his family. We always come first, I can feel it and so can the kids. His love for all of us is so selfless and unconditional.
I am so grateful for him. He makes me feel like I am the most important person in his life. I have never questioned his love for me. His love has given me the confidence to be who am today. I love him and love any opportunity I get to celebrate him. Happy Birthday Rhett! Thank you for being you. Wouldn't change a thing. You are prefect in my eyes!







No comments:
Post a Comment