I'm loving this centerpiece that Porter made for our Christmas Eve dinner.
We decided to have a traditional ham dinner this year complete with crunchy potatoes and homemade rolls. We normally have sea food, but I think we were all a little sea fooded out from Oregon and The Roof restaurant.
I always have to get my traditional Christmas morning picture on the stairs. I like to think they are still as excited as they were when they were little to head down those stairs.
The family still got spoiled with clothes and other random gifts even though they were not getting much because of the ski passes. It's hard not spoiling the ones you love.
Stella spoiled me with a very special scrapbook that she surprised me with. She succeeded in making me cry. It was full of pictures of me and the family with a really sweet note at the end. I made everyone one a few years back and I think she thought I needed one too.
Santa brought a Foosball table. It was a hit we played with it the entire Christmas break.
Cooper and I spent a lot of time in this beanbag.
We also spent a lot of time watching movies and playing games. Christmas break after Christmas is one of our favorite weeks. We have nothing planned except laying low and hanging out with each other. I look forward to it every year.















No comments:
Post a Comment