Monday, February 24, 2014

Porter's 12th Birthday

This kid has been so excited to turn 12. I think he's mostly excited he gets to leave Primary and move onto Young Men's.  At the Primary program in the fall he stood a whole head taller than the rest of the kids, it looked pretty funny. He's watched Bridger pass the sacrament in the Deacons Quorum I think he's ready to be a part of it. 
He is my easiest kid and I have loved being his mom. Most people think he's quiet but there is a side to porter that will get you laughing your head off. Bridger and Rhett will be going off on something funny and Porter will drop in his one liners that will have us all rolling. He's also very talented in art. Its what he chooses to do in his spare time. 
Rhett and I took him to lunch for his birthday. He chose sushi, I'm not surprised he loves the stuff. 
He had his friends over for a party over the weekend. He has a great group of friends, it was l lot of fun. My family also came over on Sunday to help us celebrate. 
Porter thanks for being you. You are pretty amazing. Love you!






No comments: