Rhett's work, Chase Bank was one of the sponsors for the Park City Sundance Film Festival, so we were able to get tickets for two shows. I was excited because I have always wanted to go but have never had the opportunity.
Chase treated us right, each night before the show we went to an open house at the Blind Dog where we had sushi, drinks, and various other goodies. They passed out Blind Dog t-shirts and then bussed us to the movie. At the theatre they had popcorn, drinks, and candy waiting for us. The two movies we saw were; Lunchbox and Infinitely Polar Bear. I really liked both of them.
As for movie star spotting, we only saw Richard Kind, that we knew of. I say that because one of the hip, young girls in the neighborhood, that I know went on the same nights as us. She posted many pictures of stars that she spotted (none of which I recognized). Ya I think I am old and out of touch.


No comments:
Post a Comment