Friday, October 11, 2013

Weekend In Logan

Went with Becky to Logan on Friday. I had the best time with her. We did a session at the Logan temple. Ate some yummy food, went to a fun boutique, and stayed up half of the night talking in our hotel room. It was so great catching up a talking for hours. This might just be a new tradition.  Don't you love our Halloween themed clothes?  
Bridger went with his friends that night but Rhett hooked up the other two with dinner and a movie. It was fun, they kept sending updates on their evening.

Saturday night Stella stayed with my mom. Stella has been wanting her to teach her how to knit. I was impressed watching her knit away. I have no clue how to knit, so when she would ask questions, I was no help. I guess she will have to teach me now.

No comments: