My BFF Becky asked if I could tend her three youngest girls August 8th and 9th. I was so glad she asked me. Stella was excited to have a house full of girls.
I thought it was so much fun having little ones around again. I loved it, Lily kept calling me
"Mommy Marci".
Janie is just the sweetest thing, she loved everything we planned especially making the cupcakes.
Lily bypassed frosting the cupcakes and went straight to the eating part.
Gracie and Stella are the closest in age and they got along great. All of the girls started out on Stella's floor to sleep. About two in the morning Lily woke up and I put her in bed with me, she is defiantly a wiggle worm!
Becky always has her girls hair so cute. This was the best I could do. I am not very talented in the hair department; poor Stella.
Lily loved Porter and called him "Dad". She followed him around everywhere. I think Porter loved every minute of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment