Monday, September 16, 2013

Feeling like Halloween

We have lived in our house almost 8 years and have never seen a Tarantula, up until the past few weeks and now we have seen about five in our yard. They don't bother me, I actually think they are pretty cool. I just would not want one to crawl on me or show up in my house. They are not one of those step on spiders. Can you imagine? It would be like you stepped on a mouse. So we just let them go on their merry way after we take a few photos.

Between the spiders in our yard and this very funny picture Lindsay sent to us, it is starting to feel like Halloween. Rhett's sister Lindsay has to be one of the funniest people I know. She has a very contagious laugh, and is always doing funny stuff like this.

No comments: