Thursday, April 11, 2013

New Additions

I took Stella and her friend Emily out of school this morning for a while to go to IFA to get the other two chicks. Stella picked out this cute little Silky and then another Americana. She named the Silky Puff and the Americana Nut Meg. (Stella is really good at picking out names, she has a whole room full of stuffed animals and they all have a name. Not so easy being her mother trying to remember all of the names.) After, I had to spoil the girls a little more and get them an ice cream cone. Then it was back to school. Stella begged to show her class the chicks, I agreed because she has the nicest teacher I have ever met. Walking through the school back to class was a little interesting. The chicks were in a box peeping SO loud. I think we disrupted every hall we walked down. You know that moment when you know your kid feels like a rock star? Well, this was that moment for Stella. She got to walk from desk to desk showing her classmates the new chicks. Every kid in there thought she was coolest thing around. It made my day to see it! 


No comments: