We started out the day by making sugar cookies (thanks grandma Linda for the yummy recipe). Stella said we had to make them for Santa because they are his favorite cookie.
This little beggar is always under foot when we are in the kitchen. Today paid off, I dropped a whole uncooked cookie on the floor. He is very fast and there is no stopping him. He knows the ground is his. So he got a little Christmas treat early.
After the cookies we had a little down time. I had to take this picture because Cooper always has to be involved with everything. He is so stinking cute.

My sister gave me this star for my birthday. I love it.
We always try to do a seafood dinner for Christmas Eve. This years we had mussels with linguini and shrimp cocktails. It was very good, I love that my kids eat everything especially sea food. We spent the rest of the night hanging out watching movies and just being with each other... My favorite thing to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment