Today was such a fun birthday. Our birthdays always start out first thing in the morning with getting to open presents. The boys and Rhett thought it would be funny buying me footed pajamas, purple poke-a-dot with a owl face hood, they even have a trap door. I humored them and tried them on, but they will be going back to the store. I may be 41 but I still have some dignity :).
The rest of my presents were great.
The best part of my day was hearing Bridger's talk in sacrament meeting. He did such a great job. He started out his talk by doing a birthday shout out to me and telling everyone to tell me happy birthday. He was loving that. Everyone was telling me happy birthday. Even people I have never talked to before.
It was 2nd Sunday or better known as Ham Sunday. So we went to Becki and Bill's for dinner. Dinner was great and she even made me a gingerbread cake for dessert. It was a fun ending to a great birthday.

1 comment:
What?!? No picture of the pajamas??
Post a Comment