Last night my dad took me to go see the Davis High production of The Phantom of the Opera. I went there with high school expectations and left there completely surprised. They did an amazing job. the singing was incredible, the costumes were beautiful, and the sets were very impressive. They rented a lot of stuff from the Pioneer Theatre Company, so it really was top notch. You would have never guessed it was high school.
The company was great too. I had a ton of fun hanging out with my dad. We were trying to remember the last time we went on a date. Lets just say too many years ago. We both decided that we need to do this more often. Thanks for the fun night dad.
The funnest memory I came up with was when I was back in high school. I needed a dress for a dance. My dad said he would take me. He was so great in helping me pick out many choices. He sat there patiently giving opinions while I tried them on. We checked many stores before we found the right one, having a great time in the process. I'm sure not too many girls can say that about their dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment