Every year the kids look forward to Grandma Becki's Halloween party. She and Bill go all out with a saw dust hunt, a fishing pond, a very scary spook alley, and the kids even get to go trick or treating at every door in their house. They have been doing it for years. Now it is funny to watch the big kids like Ezra, Bridger and Zoe participate, (you are never too big at grandmas house) and crazy to think that it feels like yesterday that they were little like Owen and Hazel.
Such cute kids.
Kennedy the Super Girl with a super cute smile!
Grandma doing her fishing pond, or maybe I should call it her bloody overlook. Either way the kids love it!
This is the mask that Rhett is going to answer the door with for Halloween. I am sure the trick or treaters hate it when it is his year to be door patrol and not me.
Our cute little nurse Addison.
I love that Becki and Bill do this party every year. I know it is a lot of work but we all really love and appreciate it.


No comments:
Post a Comment