Sunday, September 30, 2012

Addison Jane and School

I just had to post this picture of my cute little niece Addison. She was born July 26th and I can't believe how big she is getting. Ryder and Lyndsey are so cute with her. Ryder Blessed her today. I was impressed, he did a really nice job, even with Addison screaming at the top of her lungs.

The kids have been going to school now for four weeks. they are all loving it. Stella loves her teacher Mrs. Thomas and even better than that, she is loving reading. I am so proud of her, she is really doing good.
 Porter has Mrs. Burningham and is doing great. He has also started up piano again. His teacher just lives around the block. He is really liking it.
Bridger is having a great time in Jr. High. It took him a few weeks to get organized with seven teachers but he seems to like them all and things are going really good.

No comments: