This has been such a fun day. It started out by going down to the school to watch the parade. The weather was so nice they were able to walk around the outside of the school. That makes it so much nicer than watching it in the stuffy hot school.
After, I was one of the lucky moms that got to help with Stella's class party. I love helping, the kids are so cute. Plus I know Stella loves to have me there. I have to keep taking advantage of that! Every year I have made Gak for one of the kids classes. This year I decided to do something different. I did "A Minute To Win It" games for my station. It was a hit, the kids loved it! (and way easier than Gak)
Rhett got home from Vegas in time to be the door man. Every year we take turns on who gets to go out with the kids. For some reason I always get awful weather. It's usually raining. I remember one year in Bountiful when Porter was small enough for a stroller still, it snowed like crazy. By the time we got back he had about four inches of snow all over him. SO I was happy to go this year, we didn't even have to wear coats. Bridger went with his friends, and half way out Porter met up with his friends. But Stella and I had a great time. Not looking forward to the day when she wants to go with her friends too.

No comments:
Post a Comment