Now he looks really official, we hooked him up with some new biking clothes. We went on another ride Saturday morning. It was a lot of fun until Rhett turned in front of me. I had no where to go but down. I hit my head and elbow really hard. I also got a bit of road rash. Everything is good now but my elbow is still giving me fits. It is swollen and I can't straighten it or close it. I will have to give it a few days and see. I hope it will be healed for my Wild Flower ride in two weeks.
The day ended fun though. Bill and Becki came over for dinner that night. Rhett made his yummy ribs in the smoker. He has got those down to a science, they are amazing. Bill made a homemade cherry pie for dessert which was really good too.
It was fun they were able to stay for a movie. I love having them around. The kids really love having them around. Thanks for a fun night and a good ending to a not so good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment