I have never seen anyone as excited as Stella was to be baptized. She could not stop smiling. It was so fun that she was able to get baptized on her birthday. She looks so beautiful. Picking out her dress together was so much fun. Love the mom and daughter dates.
Stella was so excited to have her dad baptize her.
I love this picture. It is in the room where she was baptized. Everything went perfect. Almost all of the family came and many great friends. I love that I was able to help her get ready after. She just kept saying, "I can't believe I am baptized!" It was pretty cute.
I was so glad we were able to get a picture of her best friend Mesa as we were leaving. She was getting baptized right after Stella. Sweet little friends.
After everyone came to the house for lunch and birthday cake. I am so grateful for such great family and friends that supported Stella. It was as she called it, "her best day ever!"
No comments:
Post a Comment