Monday, November 10, 2008

Moab







One last run for the year. The weather was sunny but cool nothing a sweat shirt couldn't fix. We hiked in Arches National Park and jeeped the Metal Masher trail and Moab Rim. The two trails were full of good obsticals for the guys. I get a little stressed on Moab Rim, it goes along the edge of a cliff for half of the trail. Many times I just choose to hike. It is always a great trip when nothing breaks. Luck was on our side, everything turned out great. The kids always have tons of fun. They love the break from life as much as we do. Stella lost her first tooth in Moab and was pretty excited to be visited by the Moab tooth fairy. The only thing that got us excited to come home was picking up Cooper. I guess we finally have to face reality and the harsh truth that winter is coming.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wish we were there again. Reality isn't so great!
Love,
Amy

Jody Neeley said...

Hi Marci ~ it is Jody Neeley! I saw you on Tiffany Lee's list and wanted to say hello! Your family is getting so big, especially Stella! Come check out our blog if you get a chance, neeleyfam5.blogspot.com!