Take me out to the ball game... What a fun season. This was Porter's first year playing and he did great. His team was the Cubs, he loved the blue uniforms of course. Bridger had a great regular season and then went on to All-Stars. He loves baseball and had a blast playing this season. We wanted to thank everyone who came and supported them, they loved all of the extra cheers!
3 comments:
Hey girl...your blog looks great! I love that picture of Stella and your puppy!
We love your blog! I am so excited to see all the cute pictures of the kids including your new addition, the coopster. See ya soon.
Love'
Amy and Zoe
You guys have a blog!!!! yeahh!! seriously, this is so excited, I can't wait to see more pictures of all of you, and your adventures. We hope to see you soon, bye bye...
Love,
Zenny
Post a Comment